- Production Time: Normal production time is 5-10 business days after proof approval. For large orders production times vary.
- Price quoted FOB Plant.
- Rush Orders: Rush orders can be processed in 2 business days after proof approval with a rush charge
- Customers may choose to pay the overnight air mail service provided by Federal Express, DHL and UPS. Customer should supply account codes.
- Pricing: Pricing is based on the number of colors printed on the back of the cards and the quantity of decks.
- Price Changes: Liberty reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Condition of Quote: Upon receipt of original quote or order, should it be evident that the condition of the quote differs from that which had been originally described and consequently quoted, the original quotation shall be rendered void and a new quotation issued.
- Final Pricing: Final pricing will be given upon receipt of artwork.
- Payment Terms: All orders are payment at receipt of Purchase Order unless terms are given. Claims for defects, damages or shortages must be made by the customer in writing within a period of fifteen days after delivery of all or any part of the order. Failure to make such claims within the stated period shall constitute irrevocable acceptance and an admission that they fully comply with terms, conditions and specifications. A service charge of 1 ½% per month will be added to all invoices due more than 30 days.
- Amounts Due: All amounts due under this proposal are to be paid to Arlington Printing (Liberty Playing Cards Line), in accordance with the terms as specified herein, at its home office in Arlington TX. It is agreed and understood that unless otherwise specified in written terms and conditions under which this proposal is made shall be governed by the generally accepted trade customs, as set out herein above, and said trade customs are made a part hereof for all purposes and shall be binding on Liberty and its customers. All agreements shall be governed by laws of the State of Texas unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Air Shipments: Air Shipments must be submitted in writing and approved by Liberty.
- Shipping Methods: Shipments FOB factory in Grand Prairie, Texas. Federal Express is the shipping method. Freight charges are added to the customers invoice unless the customer chooses to use their DHL, Federal Express or UPS account.
- Split Shipments: Shipments may be split between shipping methods for a fee of $30.00 (G). All split shipments must be approved by Liberty. Split shipments must be indicated on the order form.
- Drop Shipments: Drop shipments may be requested if the order is going to two or more different locations for the fee of $12.50 (G) per location. The same shipping method must be used. Drop shipping addresses must be indicated on the order form.
- Foreign Shipments: Foreign shipments can be made for a fee of $30.00 (G). Liberty is not responsible for clearing a package through customs and does not pay duties and taxes. Liberty will supply the basic shipping documentation.
- Insurance: All shipments will be fully insured and the charges will be added to the invoice along with the shipping and handling fees.
- Weight: 144 decks will fill our standard shipping box at the weight of about 37 lbs. The dimensions of the shipper are 12” L x 10” W x 12” H.
- Overs/Unders: All orders are custom produced; therefore, shipments over and under 10% of the quantity ordered must be considered fulfillment of the order. Liberty will invoice for exact quantity shipped. You may specify no overs or unders to be shipped and a fee of 5% will be applied.
- Pre-Production Sample: Please indicate on the order form if a sample before the production run is desired. A fee plus shipping and handling will be applied.
- Re-Orders: You may reorder cards from a previous run. Please provide Liberty with a product sample, P.O. number, Liberty’s invoice number and any other helpful information. All standard fees apply.
- Order Cancellation: An order cancellation fee will be applied to any cancelled orders. Additional fees for artwork modification, screens, plates and materials will be applied for orders started or completed then canceled.
- Returns: All returns must be authorized by Liberty in writing. Unauthorized returns will be reshipped to the distributor. Charges for freight and handling will be billed. Return request must be made with in 15 days or merchandise is not returnable.
- Indemnification: The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Arlington Printing (Liberty Playing Cards Line) from any and all loss, cost, expense and damages (including court and reasonable attorney fees) on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions and proceedings that may be instituted against Liberty on grounds alleging that Liberty violates any copyrights or any proprietary right of any person, or that it contains any matter that is libelous or obscene or scandalous, or invades any person’s right to privacy other personal rights, except to the extent that Liberty contributed to the matter. The customer agrees, at the customer’s own expense, to promptly defend and continue the defense of any such claim, demand, action or proceeding that may be brought against Liberty, provided that Liberty shall promptly notify the customer with respect thereto, and provided further that Liberty shall give to the customer such reasonable time as the exigencies of the situation may permit in which to undertake and continue the defense thereof.
- Sales Tax: Sales tax will be added to orders within the state of TX unless a resale tax certificate is on file or submitted with the order.
- The products provided by Arlington Printing (Liberty Playing Cards line) are based on digital xerographic output printing.
- All Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors are converted from solid coated to process coated PMS color standards. Though special consideration is acknowledged to verify all color matches, some colors within the PMS coated spectrum are represented by non-absolute or CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) values in the PMS solid to process value system within digital xerographic printing.
- The PDF (portable document format) file submitted for proofing is based on the values provided by the original rendering intent already established within file. These rendering intents can be identified as either ICC embedded profiles consisting of CSA, Lab Values, FOGRA, SWOP, or sheet fed offset emulations. Arlington Printing(Liberty Playing Cards Line) manufactures production proofs and prints through digital xerography, and reserves the right in making minute file and color adjustments to obtain the best color quality and composite resolution with certain selected files. All files in question needs to meet the customer expectation level of approval through a digital press sheet proof.
- The customer expectation level is a variable which Arlington Printing practices due diligence in meeting quality standards. As files vary from monitors (LCD, plasma, HD, CRT) and from desktop printers (HP, Lexmark, Cannon, etc.); the digital xerographic prints Arlington Printing produces, endeavors to emulate the final production copy each of our customers expect.
Art Specifications for Liberty Playing Cards,
The following qualifiers for artwork which Arlington Printing deems as a viable file consists of the following:
- Vector art files created in or as –
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 .ai (NO VERSION UNDER ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR 8.0 IS ACCEPTED)
- Corel Draw Files exported in .eps format only
- Adobe PhotoShop files – 300 lpi resolution or higher (MUST BE EXPORTED AS A .tif FILE DO NOT SUBMIT .psd FILES)
- Convert all fonts to curves or submit the font type in usage (PLEASE LIMIT TO TRUE TYPE FONTS ONLY, .ttf) and create images as outlines.
- If a PMS color is designated, provide as a solid coated designation, please do not submit a PMS spot color as CMYK separations. PMS Coated values only (NO CVC, CVU, CV, OR U VALUES)
- THE FOLLOWING FILES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS VIABLE ARTWORK FOR PRODUCTION LAYOUTS –
- .doc – Microsoft Word
- .xls – Microsoft Excel
- .ppt – Microsoft Power Point
- .jpg – sized to print and 300 lpi resolution or higher
- .gif – low resolution http or html file
- .psd – PhotoShop file (EXPORT AS ‘.tif’)
- .indd – Adobe InDesign, no software support structure
- .cpt – Corel PhotoPaint
- .qxd – Quark Express Document (EXPORT AS .eps IN CURVES)
- Arlington Printing does not accept quality responsibility for hand drawn art, low quality scanned art work or any other submission other than listed in the acceptable file types.
Any artwork requiring additional attention for providing a quality product is billed at an hourly flat rate of $80.00 per hour. Arlington Printing will notify the customer if changes are required. Please contact your distributor or your Arlington Printing sales representative for more information on artwork submission and technical data.
- There will be an additional charge on any decks with special card orders.
- For any art that has a border, rather it be white or color, we do not recommend proceeding. We cannot guarantee the perfect cut of a border and some cards may look different than others.
For Custom back Poker templates, please download Custom Back Templates
For Custom back Bridge templates, please download Custom Back Bridge Template
For Custom Poker Face Templates, please download Custom Face Template
(ART FOR CUSTOM FACES MUST BE RETURNED WITH THE PIPS (NUMBERS) NO DIE LINES OR INSTRUCTIONS ON THEM MUST BE READY TO PLACE IN TEMPLATE WITH NO EXTRA MANIPULATIONS . EACH CARD MUST BE IN A SEPARATE FILE, i.e. Ace of Spades would be AS.pdf. IF NOT, THE ART WILL BE REJECTED).
For Custom Poker Tuck Box, please download Custom Poker Tuck Box
For Custom Poker Window Tuck Box, please download Custom Window Tuck Box
For any questions regarding art, please email email@example.com